- Initial Pricing of Inquiries and Tenders on the basis of price database and for non-database item send requirement to vendors for quotation.
- Vendor Selection for new requirements, identification of make & models for non-database items and following up with vendors for offers as well as analyzing the techno-commercial offers.
- Vendor Registration, Item Credentials and other supportive documents required from various vendors for submission to Sales & Projects teams,On the receipt of Purchase BOQ.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Costing of Purchase BOQ and Send BOQ to Management for Budget & Vendor Approval
- After getting approval form Management, start Negotiation with vendors for target price, terms & delivery
- Releasing PO & follow up with vendors regarding material and documentation
- Follow-up with Projects Team for TC approval & readiness of material
- Plan delivery as per client requirement & minimize stock
- Material Delivery & prepare MRN on the basis of Purchase BOQ & PO
- Handover material to dispatch team for furtherance
Co-ordination with F&A Team to release the Payments to Vendors and send the DI / E-Way Bill to Vendors for Dispatch and arrange transporter to Vender Site, if required.
Import & Export :-
1. Award shipment to clearance agent for clearance
2. Custom documentation & BOE Approval
1. Return Shipment to OEM for Repair
2. Prepare documents for Export Shipment
3. Arrange Transporter
Arrange Onsite-Demo and Telephonic Support from Vendors as per PO
Return Material to OEM / Vendors for Repair as per Warranty Terms
Maintenance of following documents:-
1. Price List Database
2. Vendor Database
3. Project Control Sheets
4. PO Records
5. Purchase Invoices / GST Data
7. Authorization Letters & Approval Documents from Vendors for client approval