Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be the Company’s Product Evangelist
- Own product specifications, requirements, and release plans
- Set the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for our product to strengthen our unique
value proposition is the purpose of the role.
- In order to do so, analyse the market scenario and identify specific requirements.
- Lead and coordinate with cross functional teams to ensure products and releases are launched
correctly and on schedule
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
- Be the flagship bearer for product improvement & enhancements, leading the Thinktank! –
keeping up to speed with new technology, competition and developments on a global front –
sharing strategic insights with the team to pave the way ahead.
- Travel frequently to Bangalore to collaborate with the tech team/partners.
- BE/Btech in Computer Science, augmented by an MBA preferred. We’d prefer you to
have 2 to 5 years of experience in a b2c technology environment.
- To be effective on this job, you must be technically savvy and possess a unique blend of
business knowledge and skills; a big-picture vision, as well as the passion to make that vision a
- You should be able to evaluate opportunities and progress towards goals without getting
bogged down by complexity or ambiguity.
- You can write and communicate your thoughts / ideas effectively.
- Compensation as per industry standards.