We are looking for Product Manager with 8-15 Years of relevant experience, hands-on experience in Product Management of the B2C Digital kind We would love it if some of that experience is in Gaming. Consumer Internet, Mobile Product Development and Digital Retail would be other close domain matches and we look for demonstrable depth in providing Strategic and Functional leadership.
Number Of Posts: 1
Job Type : Full Time
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary : Negotiable
Experience : 8-15 Years
Required Skills :
Product Management, Gaming, Technology, Customer face, Digital Consumer Behaviors and Business models.
Mandatory Qualifications :
- Strong passion for Mobile gaming and understanding of Mobile + Freemium Business model. Accountability for Business Outcomes.
- Fluency with metrics driven decision making combined with a sense of Design and Aesthetics Games are the high point of convergence between Art and Science
- Earning the respect of the Cross Functional Team through authentic insights on Game Design, Business Fundamentals and Analytical Methodologies
- A Creative Product Development mind-set Iterative nature of work, Comfort with complexity and change, Multi Disciplinary approach to problem solving
- Sharp Business Acumen that is grounded in a self assured and context aware style of functioning
- Engage with the Product Leadership Team(s) comprising of Producer, Designer, Game Product Manager and the Studio Leadership Team to arrive at the right Product Strategy that delivers on the Creative Vision and Business Goals of the franchise.
- Mentor the Product Managers on Game Economy Design and track the tuning efforts - Be Accountable for state of Economy of all the Games in the portfolio
- Develop strategic plan around User Engagement & Acquisition Involves collaboration with Partner Orgs such as Publishing, Network Engagement and Marketing to amplify the chances of Product success
- Drive Business forecasting considering Product and Industry Trends, Tech and Design realities and other Strategic Insights
- Strategize Player Lifecycle Management - Messaging, Segmentation, Personalization, Game Events etc. Involves partnering with Product Marketing on the presentation of game updates in line with the Franchise/Product ethos
- Regularly partner, present and report to studio leadership and stakeholders on Product Health, Opportunities and Risks
- Provide Functional Leadership to the Product Management Function Goal Setting & Performance Feedback, Scaling Competencies and facilitating Career growth.
Please share your resume to manish.thakur@madhees .com(Please remove spaces
in between mailID.)