Convosight is the world’s first community management platform for entrepreneurs who are looking to build, grow, engage, and monetize their online communities. The product has been launched initially for Facebook Groups Admins.
Online Communities- an Ocean of information and Conversations
There are over 1Bn people in groups across millions of groups. It is a safe and trusted place for many to connect with similar minded people to both seek and share information/opinions, discuss topics, and give referrals/ recommendations.
What are we doing
Convosight provides a platform for Community Admins to manage, track, grow and monetise communities. Using techniques in Machine Learning and Conversation Analytics, we provide them with recommendations for engagement and growth in members, group moderation & and insights and reports to track their progress and impact they are creating.
Our Achievements so far
Launched in October 2019, we have more than 3000 communities onboarded on the platform with 30M+ members. The growth has been in communities spanning across several categories such as parenting, hobbies, sports and fitness, entertainment, food and nutrition etc.
Testimonials from Admins: https://www.convosight.com/blogs/group-admin-testimonials/
We have offices in Delhi, Hyderabad and have recently launched in Singapore
Join our Journey...
Convosight has recently closed a $4 Million Pre-Series A Round by Top investors. Online Community Managers have also shown a high amount of trust in Convosight and numbers of onboarded communities on our tool are growing rapidly. We have also expanded our team internationally in this duration, to find more ways and opportunities of making Convosight more useful for them.
We are seeking self driven, knowledgeable and smart individuals who are excited about being a part of one of the fastest growing startups in the country. Sounds like you? Get in touch with us, NOW!
About the Role:
We are looking to hire an experienced product marketer to set up and run automated marketing campaigns to drive lead nurturing, conversion, and retention. You will be responsible for Data Management, User Segmentation, Performance Measurement, and Reporting. Work closely with Product and Tech on User Journeys and to identify events and metrics to be captured. Setup funnels to measure conversion rates across segments and journeys. Drive end o end campaign management from segmentation, ideation, content, distribution, and measurement.
Absolutely required experience:
● Min. 3Yrs+ in Product Marketing (preferably Marketing Automation) at SaaS Company.
● Min. 5Yrs of experience in Digital Marketing domain is preferred.
● 2Yrs+ exp in tools like WebEngage, Clevertap, BareMetrics, Mixpanel, Google Analytics
● Consumer mindset to understand user experience, persona, personalized marketing.
● Good knowledge of Segment.io for Data Management.
● Strong attention to detail, problem-solver, and independent performer.
● Data Management, Segmentation, Campaigns & Journey Setup and Execution.
● Setup of User Funnels, Campaign Performance Reporting, and Insights.
● Project and track KPIs: Open Rates, Click Rates, Lead Generation, Conversion.
● Work closely with data engineers to maintain data integrity and accuracy.
● Conduct A/B testing for improvements in metrics and KPI.
Good to have:
● Experience in reporting, analysis for marketing, and product for consumer or SaaS
product using Power BI and/or Kibana.
● Bachelors Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics
Location & Compensation:
● Location: New Delhi
● Compensation: Commensurate with experience
● Office Address: 3rd & 4th floor,Building #55, Community Centre, East of Kailash, South
● Contact: email@example.com
● Website: www.convosight.com
● In the News: https://www.surgeahead.com/company/convosight/