· Job functions area : Manufacturing / Production / Quality Control / Research & Development
· Location : Delhi/NCR
· Experience : 6 Months - 1 Year
· Joining : Immediate
· Skills: Production, Quality Control, Research and development
· Education : B.Pharma
1. Work on research of new ingredients and new formulations.
2. Responsible for Production and Quality Control.
3. Maintaining documentation for formulation approvals from licensing authorities, GMP and other certifications.
4. Performs routine testing and analysis of finished product, bulk in process, raw material and stability samples in accordance with compendia and in-house test methods.
5. Performs routine maintenance, cleaning and calibration of equipment used in the analytical labs.
6. Complies with all safety standards while on Company premises and during performance of job functions.
7. Responsible for directing, coordinating the daily operations of a manufacturing plant.
8. This includes developing efficiency strategies to ensure the plant meets production goals and standards at minimal manufacturing costs.
9. Responsible to prepare the Daily, weekly and monthly reports and act accordingly to achieve the better targets and to fulfill the qualitative, quantitative and GMP requirements.
10. Filling of BPR/ BMRs
11. Batch Planning
12. Checking of Raw materials in RM Store
13. Cleaning and RH temperature records maintaining.