1) Require a Production manager who can manage the entire production of the garment factory
2) Should be able to set the line and also supervise the Line Incharge, Cutting department and finishing and packing department
3) Should be able to recruit and train tailors and helpers
4) Should be able to supervise the
3) Should have knowledge of Capacity planning , Line balancing, Line Planning etc
4) Should be hard working , Intelligent and calm
5) Should be able to suggest ways and increase production whenever required
6) Should ensure good quality products are made in the line
7) Should be able to motivate the workers
Management, Facility Management, Quality Assurance, Production Planning & Control, Training, Production Manager, Supervising
1) Should be a Production manager/Factory In charge and should manage the entire production of a garment factory
2) Should have experience in production line.
3) 5 to 6 years of experience.
4) Graduation is must.
Production manager KRAs
● Samples: Storage, Documentation, costing, trims, on time approval and clearance.
● Sample batches: on time, fully reconciled, fully documented and smooth transition of sample batches across all the operations of the manufacturing cycle. TNA once shared must be adhered to in a strict manner.
● Production batches: on time, fully reconciled and smooth transition of sample batches across all the operations of the manufacturing cycle. TNA once shared must be adhered to in a strict manner.
● Housekeeping: In all sections, no bundles, waste kho, loose cut pieces must be there on the floor.
● Dispute handling: All the issues incurring inside the factory on the daily basis, must be settled in a standalone manner, unless a very crucial issue persists.
● ERP adherence: 100% compliance towards attendance logging, inventory outgoing-incoming, cut orders, manufacture scan, task management and daily productivity report must be made. All entries must be made in a timely manner. Primary audit of each operation must be done on weekly basis.
● Raw material procurement: procurement of accessories and other raw materials as per the scheduled TNA. Daily follow ups with store.
● Vendor/job worker management: Dispute handling, debit note creation, compliance to sop, regular visits by subordinate QA people, clearing terms and condition before /during /after the dealing, reconciliation, payment approval form for vendors.
● Daily standup meeting with supervisors: hosted by production manager, with audio recording and MOM sent to the management.
● Weekly level 1 appraisals of the following designations: Store in charge, Auditor, QA Executive, hall supervisor, QC hall executive, merchandiser, purchase executive. Succession to be planned with management if non satisfactory performance found in these appraisals.
● Upgrading/Degrading production capacity: line management, machine layouts, employee requisition form, Hiring, layoff.