- Engage in design, study, and optimization of mechanical product structuring, creation of products, and improvement of product performance and quality.
- Choose component, set up model machine, test product, and provide technical support for subsequent development work.
- Solve problems during product development work and meet new requirement from users.
- Provide the volume production of products with relevant technical data.
- Play an active role in other aspects of company business needs.
- Highly competent in their understanding and command of the English language.
- Use SolidWorks proficiently in response to the independent conduct for establishment, modification and derivation of models.
- Understand the supply chain of ordinary mechanical components well.
- Think clearly, take initiative in the working process with the ability in both strong executive and excellent self-study, and maintain good teamwork spirit.
Must have - Good command over Solidworks software as well as Rhino software
Salary - Rs.3,60,000 to 4,80,000 per annum depending upon proficiency in Solidworks, Rhino, PCB design, Arduino programming.
Location - Rajajinagar. Full time 1 yr contract.
HIGH-PRIORITY CANDIDATES INCLUDE THOSE WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS
- Understand circuit knowledge and use Altium proficiently for completing the PCB Design.
- Have experience in the development of mechanical control programs, Raspberry Pi or Arduino.