· Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
· Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
· Ensure resource availability and allocation
· Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
· Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
· Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
· Report and escalate to management as needed
· Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
· Perform risk management to minimize project risks
· Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
· Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
· Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
· Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
· Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
· Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
· Use and continually develop leadership skills
· Perform other related duties as assigned
· Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
· Study and assess drawings, plans, specifications and other documents relating to construction projects.
· Lead and direct onsite construction teams.
· Manage deliverables on time and within the budget.