· Responsible for setting the expectations for their team members.
· Responsible to set the direction for their team during project work.
· Act as a problem solver in a project.
· Responsible for conflict resolutions.
· Responsible for their team performance, hence, they review the team performance during the project.
· Should possess team building skill. Hence, they are important resources to add value to the project.
· Should ensure the team does not stray from the goal. Responsible to bring the team back on track.