We are looking for a React Native Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. The React Developer will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. React developer roles and responsibilities include managing application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
· Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS / Android applications .
· Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
· Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
· Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
· Integrate third-party API's.
· Write unit and integration tests.
· Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
· Work with native modules when required.
· Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer.
participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
· Assist with building estimates.
· Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email.
· Track your time throughout the day using Toggle.
· Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
· Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
· Excellent knowledge and experience with React Native, Redux and related concepts
· Ability to write a React Native app for both Android and iOS
· Experience with consuming REST APIs
· Collaborate with designers to build pixel-perfect, detail-oriented interfaces
· Envision ways to delight your customers with animations, elegant flows, and clean user interfaces