Job Summary- Recruit & train teachers at scale in delivering an excellent online classroom experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Teacher Screening: Conduct video interviews to shortlist candidates that meet the minimum requirements.
• Identify training needs - content related or behavioural - and train teachers to deliver excellence classroom experience to students
• Upskill current set of teachers to become better teachers and mentors through continuous training and coaching
Required Experience and Qualifications:
• Prior coding experience preferable - either through professional work experience or through teaching coding
• Prior training / recruitment experience preferred
• Strong Comfort with Technology: All demo classes will be done online and require a native comfort with technology.
• Communication Skills: Effective oral and written communication skills. Speak in a professional, personable way to potential teachers and inform them about job requirements and answer any questions they might have.
• Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
• Persistence: Follow-up hiring leads to complete the hiring and training process to on-board them on the Whitehat teaching platform
• Flexibility with a strong sense of ownership for work
• A bachelor’s / Master’s degree