We are looking for highly organized candidates with good quantitative ability for the position of Fleet Manager. Fleet Managers are responsible for managing drivers, maintaining detailed records of vehicles performance servicing and maintenance to ensure operational efficiency of trucks.
1. Managing vehicles operations and maintaining Truck position & Truck progress data on a daily basis.
2. Approving truck expenses and Truck diesel for each trip on a daily basis.
3. Monitoring Vehicle movement & Diesel consumption through GPS systems and ensuring drivers operate efficiently on the given routes and diesel is not stolen & company gets maximum possible diesel efficiency.
4. Managing and Monitoring of all truck documents of all vehicles under his management.
5. Finding ways to cut truck-running costs and maximize truck profits.
6. Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection. Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency. Ensuring strict servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules.
7. Analysing complete data to increase business operational efficiency.
1. Recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet as per the company guidelines.
2. Developing efficient driver schedules to maximize profits.
3. Managing drivers so they adhere to company guidelines and follow strict working schedules.
4. Monitoring driver behaviour and ensuring a high level of customer service.
Fleet Manager Qualification:
a) 12th pass with basic knowledge of English.
b) 5 + years in Truck transport Industry.
c) 3 + exp. as Fleet Manager with similar kind of role.
d) Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
e) Intention to work hard and deliver results.