1. Manage the assigned business support operations independently and co-ordinate fulfilment services for the operations team.
2. Effectively co-ordinate with the internal and external stakeholders.
3. Serves as liaison between clients and the operations team and providing CRM updates.
4. Making outbound phone calls to clients, seeking clarifications for case closures.
5. Maintain accurate information/ database regarding the support activities.
6. Develop and deliver relevant reports to the management.
7. Follow process guidelines and resolve cases within specific timelines.
8. Ability to work as a part of a team to meet common goals.
9. Experience in handling a group/team.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors Degree.
- Prior experience, working in operations role
- Preferably 2-5 years of experience in the related field.
- Go getter, self-driven individual.