Sales Executive Job Responsibilities:
● Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with
● Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position
in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
● Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects;
● Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance;
researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service
● Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry
trends, market activities, and competitors.
● Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
● Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
● Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops;
reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking
state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Executive Qualifications / Skills:
● Presentation Skills
● Client Relationships
● Emphasizing Excellence
● Energy Level
● Prospecting Skills
● Meeting Sales Goals
● Sales Planning
● Motivation for Sales