Roles and Responsibility For TSE:
1. Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about our services and product.
2. Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close the deals.
3. Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed.
4. Go the -extra mile- to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
5. Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
6. Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role.
Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone.
Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems.
Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.