Agency Sales Manager Health Insurance
- An agency sales manager's primary responsibility is to manage agency channel sales for the company. He/ she is responsible for managing agents, training agents and achieving sales targets for the team.
The Job Role and Responsibilities
- Recruitment agent and management of agency channel team members.
- Training, motivating and development of team members.
- Organizing sales visits
- Demonstrating and presenting products
- Establishing new business
- Maintaining accurate records
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Reviewing sales performance
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
Required Candidate profile :
- Proven experience as a insurance sales
- Proficiency in native language or English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Ability to manage a team, keep it motivated
- Result orientation
- Ability to spot and utilize opportunities
- Energetic and enthusiastic personality