Basic Function: Providing technical support to clients and helping them plan procurement of medical supplies. Helping company in forecasting sales and identifying requirements of new product.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedules for the team to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
2. Meet individual sales target
3. Identify emerging markets and market shifts with knowledge about new products and competition status
4. Analyzing competitors' products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
5. Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
6. Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
7. Coordinating with marketing team on lead generation
1. Fresh Diploma/Bachelor/Master’s degree in para-medical or a related field
2. Strong business / sales sense and industry knowledge
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
4. Proficient in Microsoft Office / CRM
1. 6 days in a week
2. Timing - 9:30 am to 6:30 pm
3. Travelling will be there
Reporting: - Area Sales Manager Compensation: Stipend Rs. 15000/- plus travelling expenses (First 12 Months), with first promotion (performance based) as Territory Manager
Job Type: Full-time