Company Profile : Top VC Backed Ed-Tech StartUp
An incredibly rare opportunity for a personable, detail-obsessed, technically passionate, Technical Call Center Manager to join a high-growth start-up and see a business being built from scratch. The role guarantees tremendous leadership and resume-building in a short time for someone looking to accelerate their career progression well ahead of the normal curve.
Create a sales infrastructure and personally make sales calls to convert highperforming hot leads post free trial class. We have an incredible conversion rate of 25%, allowing tremendous incentive-generation opportunity for a high performing manager.
Profile Roles and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
1. Initiating phone conversations with parents who complete the demo classes for their kids
2. Intensely following up with the prospects and closing the sales within the sales cycle
3. Diligently communicating and priming the lead through channels like email, whatsapp, SMS, calls
4. Achieving the weekly targets in a high pressure performance driven competitive environment
5. Monitoring self-performance at all times while also contributing to the team performance, keeping track of factors like conversion factor, Average revenue generated per lead, Average revenue per sale, etc