Quadrant Consumer is a National Sales and Distribution organisation in India. We have created a nationwide network of distribution and sales professionals that enables brands to create and execute entry strategies into the Indian FMCG environment. Our capabilities and capacities extend across General Retail, Organised Retail and E-Commerce platforms. We provide strong Trade Marketing and Training services vital to a brand’s growth.
· Cover retail shops on a daily basis, as per PJP and beat plan
· Placing all the SKU in the right quantity in the retail stores
· Ensure visibility of the products at the stores
· Ensure FIFO/FMFO at the stores
· Launching & placing new products as per the company guidelines
· Maintain relationship with retailers
· Solving queries of the retailers regarding schemes and returns/expiry etc.
· Ensure a good relationship with distributors
· Managing distributor's inventory and product ageing
· Help provide healthy ROI to distributors
· To influence the distributor to provide credit & services in the market
· Managing & recruiting distributor as per business needs
· Tracking competition and reporting new developments in the market
· To prepare and post DSR
· Prepare the monthly stock and sales report of the distributors
· Maintain all sales reports as per company guidelines
Quadrant offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Team HR - Quadrant Consumer