Introduce & acquire new CA customer in the identified segment and reference generation
from the specified catchment.
● Ensure sourcing of quality current accounts – in terms of product mix,segments and
● Ensure proactive registration & activation of acquired customers to direct banking channels.
● Assist the Sales Manager in catchment mapping & scoping exercise and provide regular
feedback to SM / RH on opportunities / customer needs.
● Meet & exceed the defined targets of new customer acquisition month on month by
analysing transaction banking needs of the customer.
● Abide strictly with the selling norms defined by the organisation and adherence to guidelines
by internal & external regulators.
● Ensure quality sourcing in line with the Banks policy.
● Adhere to sales process & KYC Norms of the bank.
● Graduate BFSI sales candidates, interested in CASA sales, can apply.
Interview Process - The candidate needs to attend the test first and once the test is cleared, they will be proceeded ahead and the one who failed will not be processed further.
NOTE - The candidate creates his own ID through cell phones by scanning the QR code ,upload the required documents and select OLX as the source .