- Liaise with superior to make decisions for operational activities of the product and accordingly set strategic goals for the team.
- Set targets in association with the Head of Operations and drive the team towards achieving the targets.
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of the product with the Customer Service team & Business development team.
- Supervise team and provide constructive feedback
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements
- Manage resources allocation with HoO.
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors
- Evaluate overall team performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Proven experience as Team Leader or equivalent position, preferably in an OEM, Car Dealership or Online Marketplaces.
- Industry connections with car dealers & associated channel partners would be an advantage.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Familiarity with MS Office and various business software (e.g. CRM)
- BA in business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus.