We have immediate job opening with one of our Top MNC client .
Our Client is a multinational corporation that provides consulting, technology, professional, and outsourcing services. They have over 225,000 employees in over 40 countries, of whom nearly 100,000 are in India. It is one of the largest SAP system integrator globally with a capability pool of nearly 14,500 SAP consultants.
Our client has a requirement to expand their skill set in SAP
Modules Requirement :
1) SAP ABAP ( Advanced Business Application Programming )
2) SAP FI ( Financial Accounting ),
3) SAP PP ( Production planning ),
4) SAP HCM ( Human Capital Management)
5) SAP MM ( Material Management )
6) SAP SD ( Sales & Distribution )
Job description : To work as Senior Analyst ( SAP certified associate consultant ) on SAP ERP implementation and support projects of our client .
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION :
• Any graduate candidate with (B.Com, BBA , BBM , M.Com., BFM, BAF,), possessing min. 1 years to max. 3.5 years of work experience in any department . Only 2016 / 2017 / 2018 passed candidates .
• Any candidate with ( BE / Btech / MBA / CA/ ICWA/ CS ) professional course , possessing min 0 years to max 3.5 years work experience in any department . Only 2016 / 2017 / 2018 and 2019 passed candidates
• Candidates should have no gaps in their education( in between 10th, 12th and graduation)
• Throughout 60% in 10th, 12th , Graduation & Post Graduation
• Candidates should not have gap in their Education and professional career.
• Professional experience of 0 – 3.5 yrs.(max) is acceptable.
• Candidate should not have passed his/her 10th before 2010
• Candidate should be ready to relocate anywhere.
• Candidate should be ready for 3,40,000 to 3,80,000 package without negotiation
• Excellent communication skill.
• Candidate should be ready to appear for F2F interview at Bangalore location.