- Well versed with day to day accounting activities
- Manage company's financial accounts, payrolls, budget, cash receipts and financial assets
- Handle the company's transactions and debts and do cash flow forecasting
- Perform the company's financial audits in coordination with the CA
- Proper filling of the documents
Monitor the purchase order and depending upon the credit period, plan update and submit the fund flow reports to the management.
- Well versed with TDS calculation
Experience in GST filling, claim parameters
- Will be responsible to inform the director about daily fund release to vendors and with necessary approvals make the Payments
- Will be responsible for new employee enrollment and attendance of the staff
- Candidate's experience into Medica Ultimate Software will be an added advantage.
- Location - Wadala, Mumbai (5 minutes walkable from dadar stn)
- Office Time and Working Days
10am to 7pm, Monday to Saturday