- Vendor - Customer Reconciliation
- Sound knowledge of Profit & Cost centre
- Experience in GST & TDS Return preparation & filing
- TAX, VAT,Tally,ERP
- Familiar with ERP Software etc.
- Good knowledge of Excel / Word
Responsibilities and Duties
Processing of supplier payments
Primary point of contact for supplier queries
Posting of bank entries
Allocating payments in supplier accounts
Reconciling supplier statements
Allocating receipts in customer accounts.
Assisting in month end activities & Tax working.
Responsible for day to day entries of sales invoices, bills, petty cash etc. and see to it that all data / figure is accurately entered.
Preparation of Invoices - limited to generation of bills not involved in distribution.
Statutory compliance Calculation and filing returns of TDS, Excise and calculation of VAT.
Monitoring Sales budget target v/s actual. Preparing monthly report and presenting it to Management.
Prepare outstanding list monthly, so that Recovery Dept/ Sales executive can take follow-up.
Make on time payments to creditors as per the credit period.
To check/scrutinize all bills and see to it that we are paying the right amount.
- Should have hands on experience on Tally ERP-9
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.