Designation: Sr. Content Manager
Work Location: Abu Dhabi
• As a Sr Content manager, you will be responsible to follow content standards and positioning B2C products of Dreamsoft.
• Setting guidelines for the tone, style and voice of all brand content.
• Creates blog calendars after thorough market analysis using different marketing and SEO tools.
• Create, improve and maintain content for all touchpoints (online, social media, email, video, and print are the key ones)
• Work closely with Business Managers to understand business objectives clearly and help build a roadmap for content, short and long term
• Previous experience guiding and editing the work of a team of writers
• An ability to work independently, smartly and quickly without a constant need for direction
• Drive production of webpage, email and notification content working with a team of content writers
• Researching, writing and editing articles related to Job portals, Health Care & Real Estate to improve user engagement
• Working to ensure that content meets a range of business requirements including market research and SEO best practices
Who you are:
• You LOVE creative writing and want to impact users through impactful and engaging communication.
• You have 6 - 10 years of professional full-time experience such as writing and editing
Consumer Experience Content Strategy
• Basic knowledge of content marketing and SEO best practices will be a plus
• Proficiency in working with content management systems such as WordPress
• You have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with people including product leads, designers & various functions across the organization.
• Ability to multi-task and go with several urgent content requests, maintain content quality aligned to project timeline.
• Obsessed about consumer friendly, simple, clean messaging
• Thinks and understands user flows, customer needs and business needs
• Communicates thinking of interaction and functionality of products
• Stays tuned to the pulse of creative, customer-facing campaigns online