As a Sr. Field Relationship Manager, you will:
● Collect and analyse competitor information and performance for respective Area/regions.
● To develop and implement strategic sales plans and forecasts to achieve assigned sales
targets ( Individual and team)
● Training and assisting the FRM and Jr, FRM in market study and analysis, sales strategy
● Attend qualified leads by meeting clients, where you will present tailored made options
and will bring your clients through a no-pressure education-based presentation touching
● Develop rapport and get to know the client and finding out about their goals and vision
for the future
● Educate on Property Investment and make your clients aware of the incentives available
to them, and open their eyes to different strategies available for them to pursue
● You will be responsible for relationship management, assisting your clients through the
decision-making process, and follow up communication to foster a long-term relationship
both pre and post sales.
● Represent the Nobroker brand with integrity at all times, aiming to bring consistent value
to all clients you come into contact with
● Seeking referrals and networking to grow your own suite of clients
● This isn't the role for those looking for a 9-5 job; this is the role for people who are
serious about building a rewarding career in Real Estate Sales! It will involve after hours
and weekend appointments.
● An above average ability to convert and close sales opportunities
● Exceptional communication skills in both verbal and written forms
● In Depth knowledge about the location/city you have applied for.
● Positive attitude for doing meetings each day, for meeting new people and someone
who enjoys doing sales
● Experience in direct sales is required
● Team Handling experience required
● 2 to 5 Year sales & Marketing experience in real estate , HNI Banking , Wealth
Management.n client acquisition and expansion of business to generate revenue for the organization