Experience : 7-9 years
● Work as active full stack hands-on developer in the scrum team
● Perform impact analysis and deliver solutions and scalable, testable code using Agile/scrum development environment.
● Deliver and contribute to overall team development efforts for timely and quality delivery.
● Maintain and contribute to code quality, repositories, and automation scripts.
● Participate in driving the quality of the product, all the way from requirements specification through release
● Create and perform front-end, back-end unit testing, provide support in functional test automation
● Groom and estimate sprint work along with other team members and enure commitments are met always
● Identify problems before they become impediments and create solutions through collaboration.
● Proactively identify upcoming technical challenges, and collaborate with peers to propose solutions and fix the issues.
● Assist in onboarding junior developers in the team, implement training and knowledge transfer to other developers as needed.
● Assist QA Engineers with the creation and maintenance of automated tests and help improve and extend test coverage
● Develop software using best practices and standards for all development
● Identify areas of impovement in process, tools and contribute with ideas, suggestions
● 7+ years of experience designing secure, scalable and highly available software solutions as a hands-on coder.
● Strong experience and coding skills with Ruby on Rails along with other common libraries such as RSpec and Resque.
● Experience working with at least two of the modern front end technologies like React, Angular, Elm, Vue etc
● Experience working with one or more database technologies such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
● Should be comfortable with writing test-scripts (Java/Ruby) and utilizing it for functional and integration testing
● Sound knowledge of data modeling and database designs
● Sound knowledge about modern software architectures, design patterns , single page apps, SSO and system integrations
● Experience with software development lifecycle processes and Agile development practices (Scrum, Kanban, BDD/TDD)
● Knowledge of DevOps tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Octopus, Jenkins will be a plus
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Self motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
● Critical thinking and problem solving skills
Good to have skills
● Experience of knowledge of software accessibility