We are looking for a graphic designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics. The graphic designer 's role includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos. He/She will be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
His/her graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. He/She must have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics.
- Refine images, fonts, and layouts using graphic design software.
- Apply typography techniques.
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools.
- Present the design to clients or the art director.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Portfolio of completed design projects.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Hands-on experience with image editing & designing software, (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign).
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts, and layouts.
- Attention to visual details.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with the team.
- Graduation and course in Graphics.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
3 years experience must