SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
CTC: DOUBLE OF EXPERIENCE
DOMAIN: PAYMENT GATEWAY
NOTICE: IMMEDIATE TO 15DAYS
INTERVIEW MODE: SKYPE
INDIVIDUAL CONTRIBUTORS REQUIRED AND MANDATORY
Looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade
Will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications.
Includes managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full
software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Will be responsible for designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Ensure designs comply with specifications
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and
presenting these for architectural review
Education & Experience:
• Bachelors / Masters degree in Computer Science Engineering
• Proven hands-on Software Development experience
Technical Skills (Essentials) :
• Proven working experience in Java development
▪ Object-Oriented Analysis and design using common design patterns.
▪ Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (like Classloading, Memory
Management, and Transaction management)
▪ Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies
▪ Excellent knowledge on working with Message Brokers (like IBM MQ, Active
MQ) and Kafka
▪ Experience in the Spring Framework
• Experience with test-driven development
• Experience with working with source control (like git)
Technical Skills (Desirables):
• Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
• Exposure to Camel, IBM WebSphere or Any Message Brokers
• Ability to quickly learn new technologies, tools and environments.
• Experience working with any Open Source Projects
• Strong articulation skills.