This position would be responsible for analyzing every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to Top management on future financial plans.
The goal is to enable the company’s leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
· Procurement of Vendors.
· Statutory Payments
· Tax computation of Salaries, GST
· Reconciliation of Accounts
· Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
· Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take.
· Controlling cash flow and expenditure.
· Maintain the financial health of the organization.
· Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
· Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
· Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
· Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
· Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
· Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.