We are looking to hire an energetic and result oriented Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our fast paced, full life cycle recruitment team; supporting on both senior leadership and middle management hiring.
The position is responsible for thorough execution of assigned searches, and requires eye for detail, a passion for finding top talent, and an ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
As a senior recruiter, you will work with the client's to understand their hiring plans, developing strategies to reach out to passive candidates, head-hunt, cold callings to identify the right talent, Interview screening via Telecon/ Skype / video calls. Candidate counselling, Offer negotiation and on-boarding.
Our search expertise are in the Banking, Financial Services, Media, Technology, Retail, E-commerce, Manufacturing and young Start-ups space.
- Establish a strong rapport with the hiring manager's / Talent Acquisition head's / Business heads to understand their hiring plans/ current mandates.
- Develop Job description and strategies to map the right candidates via various channels like Internal database, Social Media, Networking sites, Job portals, References, Industry Mapping or Competitor Mapping.
- Drive Market Intelligence on Compensation / talent available for the said sector.
- Performing phone interviews with the candidate to assess their relevance and interest for the opportunity.
- Actively search for new candidates
- Hit revenue targets in terms of closing the mandate month on month.
- Conducting reference and background checks.
- Making recommendations to the client's ( Hiring Head's / Business Heads).
- Maintain database and proactively manage future talent pipeline.
- Offer Negotiation and Candidate counselling.
- Conduct benchmark research on compensation and benefits for various positions and seniority levels
- keep in touch with past candidates.
- Research and recommend new sourcing tools and techniques.
- Train and groom team member's.
To be successful in this role, you should have excellent communication skills to interact with candidates and internal teams. You should also be familiar with online and offline sourcing techniques, like networking at career events and searching for potential hires through resume databases.Ultimately, you will place qualified candidates in a timely manner and build talent pipelines for our future hiring needs.
- Ability to pre-plan an effective mechanism for candidate Search.
- Ability to manipulate internal database to deliver effective search results.
- Excellent projective interview technique.
- Good understanding and ability to interpret client demands.
- Strong negotiation skills, to be used with both candidate and client
- Have a team-orientated approach to workflow management
- Be personable, approachable and outgoing
- Excellent communication and persuasion abilities (particularly when making cold calls and sending recruiting emails)
- Time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple open roles simultaneously.
- Good decision-making skills.
· Familiarity with HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs).
Candidate who do not have a recruitment / HR experience but a strong background in sales, business management, training or marketing can apply.
- Attractive Incentive policies.
- Company paid Offsite's to International destination.
- Annual Rewards and Recognition.
- Ample growth opportunities.