Required Skill set : Perl, Java HTML, XML, SQL (e.g., MySQL, Sybase, Cassandra, MarkLogic)
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
· Responsible for developing and supporting applications that are part of the Customers’ content workflow management system
· Utilize Perl, Java, HTML, XML, SQL and other technologies to develop and manage the software applications that are part of the HighWire Express system.
· Contribute to development and infrastructure initiatives to improve HighWire Express' speed and reliability.
· Apply broad-based software development expertise to create practical, innovative solutions.
· Work with other engineers (within and outside the team) to define requirements, interfaces, and implementation approaches.
· Interact directly with Solutions Architect, Systems, Product Management, and QA.Qualification
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field
· Strong programming and design skills using Perl, Java or other scripting and programming languages. Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
· Strong analytical skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Experience with SQL and other DBMS (e.g., MySQL, Sybase, Cassandra, MarkLogic) (Spring Data is a plus)