We are looking for Senior Software Engineers - UI Fullstack with 4+ Years of relevant experience, talented self-motivated individuals with the capability and drive to support the premiere online architecture to join our team at Hyderabad location.
Number Of Posts: 5
Job Type : Full Time
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary : Negotiable
Experience : 4+ Years
Required Skills :
React JS/Node JS/Angular JS, Microservices, UI test framework, Redux, Restfull API, Agile/Scrum
Mandatory Qualifications :
- 4+ years SaaS Industry experience in software engineering - designing, building and deploying enterprise-class software applications.
- Excellent UI expertise
- Excellent React / Redux / HTML / CSS
- PostgreSQL (or strong skills in MSSQL with willingness to learn PostgreSQL quickly)
- Solid knowledge of industry standards for best coding practices
- Experienced in Microservices and RESTful API’s
- Familiarity with understanding of server-side database where business logic in SQL may well be better handled in code.
- Experience using Agile/Scrum in mature shop, can mentor others
- Git, Jenkins, automated deployments
- Experience working on large complex projects
- Experience operating and scaling high-volume, multi-browser, multi-tier integrated Complex enterprise applications built with heterogeneous technologies.
- Well-versed with object-oriented programs, web application development, security, performance tuning and open source technologies.
Technology - Preferred (not required)
- Solid .Net,
- Slack, Jira, Confluence
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor’s Computer Science or related field
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a senior engineer on our cross-functional projects.
- Hands on development role designing and coding solutions.
- Strong analytical skills and object-orientated design capabilities
- Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions.
- Apply expert front-end knowledge in SaaS application feature creation and enhancement, performance, scalability, security and engineering best practices.
- Knowledge on system interdependencies, limitations and mitigating risks
- Enjoys working with others, eager to help out, self-starter, results driven, helps others succeed, customer focused, comfortable with change, takes pride in work, enjoys a challenge, happy to knowledge share, is not territorial, positive attitude, owns mistakes and learns from them.