Designation : SEO - Executive
Dept. : IT - Sales
Experience Req. : 1 - 3 Years
Pay Grade : 10,000 to 20,000 Monthly
Location : A-82 / 1 st Floor, Noida Sector- 63
We’re seeking an experienced & a highly skilled SEO Executive with exceptional communication skills (verbal and written), outstanding technical skills (on-page SEO)& ORM content marketing /social media skills (engagement) and link building skills (off-page SEO) – to work with us to improve organic search visibility of our web properties/portals.
This is a role that will require interaction with multiple functions internally and externally The candidate will support the overall goal of increasing site traffic and revenue through strategic
research, outreach, content creation, link building and execution of these campaigns while assuring each maintains a positive ROI and adherence to quality guidelines by search engines.
Job Responsibility :
- Must Analyze websites to identify technical SEO factors and develop plans for similar implementations on our web properties.
- Communicate with management, teammates & affiliate managers on expectations, project timelines, development and goals/results.
- Manage a team of 10 - 15 SEO Specialists and be accountable for the weekly delivery of their established goals.
- Should Perform detailed analysis of various 3rd party sites for link prospecting and identifying content marketing/link building opportunities - using competitive intelligence tools.
- Should work independently on all aspects of SEO, including keyword research, content strategy, social media, XML & Html Sitemap creation, Meta Tag Creation, Breadcrum optimization, schema creation and heading tag optimization, outreach, and link building to enhance organic search visibility for our web properties.
- Should Manage on-page and off-page SEO efforts by optimizing content, overseeing reporting, conducting regular SEO audits, and pro-actively seeking out relevant link placements on external websites to increase organic rankings.
- Should work with internal web/content development team to improve content, internal linking and site quality.
- Should know how to Monitor Google Webmaster Tools to identify site issues, such as crawl errors and HTML suggestions and monitor, track and report on SEO performance and trends.
- Should Research and stay up-to-date on new developments, trends, and technologies within the SEO space.
Qualification Required :
- Candidate must be graduate.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in computers, business, marketing, communications or related field of study will be considered.
➢ Must have experience in designing & executing a SEO stratgey for US , Canada clients.
➢ Must have experience in getting organic page rankings on Google, Yahoo and Bing.
➢ Must have experience in managing ORM(Online Reputation Management).
➢ Good to have a track record of leveraging personal network to make connections with key influencers via social media, email.
➢ Should have a understanding of organic search and content marketing.
➢ Should have a Team building, mentoring and people management skills.
➢ Should be familiar with Google (and Bing’s) search services and analytical platforms.
➢ Should have experience in using SEO analysis/research tools like AHREFs, Magestic, SEOmoz, or similar tools.
➢ Must have sound understanding of search engine algorithms and updates such as Panda, Penguin and Hummingbird core search technology – for regular sites, mobile sites.
➢ Should have Web analytics experience with knowledge of analytical tools such as Google Analytics & Google Webmaster Tools.
➢ Must be Self-motivated, detail oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
About Us: Wizi Logic Pvt. Ltd Noida Based 2 + year experience In IT Service Sector, the company provides IT services like Website Designing Development and Digital Marketing,
Content Marketing etc. We are dealing with US/UK & respective all international clients with the strength of 50+ employees till date efficiently working in the market with a recognization.