Role: SEO Specialist (Writer Cum Marketing)
MondayMorning is an internet platform company which aspires to create young leaders through the following:
- Strengthening the business acumen & skill set of through innovative tools and courses, to make individuals understand what is going around in the Industry in terms of skill requirement.
- Connecting the young professionals to the jobs they best fit through a sequential process of assessment that includes case studies and fun exercises.
- Become the Recruiter's robot arm to help them connect with the right candidate in the shortest turnaround time, thus easing the tedious task of skimming through hordes of profiles.
The premise of the platform is based on the philosophy of Do It Yourself, every day, every week. We believe youngsters need to look at life in a 1000 Monday framework and should be able to create learning agenda for every Monday while exploring new avenues of life. The idea is to have focus, commitment and urgency given the short span of useful life we all have.
With this intent, MondyaMorning was conceptualized and we are expanding our team and looking for self-driven, energetic, sharp and committed individuals who can be a part of this journey with us.
Location: Noida, UP
Required Experience:1-5 years of proven experience with subject matter expertise or relevant industry exposure will be preferred
Qualification: Any Undergraduate (B Tech, BE, BA in English), Journalism, Any Post graduation with excellent track education record
Responsibilities and Duties
- Regularly create internal & external communications including online articles, newsletters, blog posts, press releases and other vitals required for the platform
- Draft email and social copy to drive demand for content initiatives. Collaborate with design, marketing teams to develop compelling content plans
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to generate traffic and promote brand through content across a variety of social media platforms
- Actively manage and promote existing blogs, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Using programs such as Google Analytics to compile regular performance reports.
- Assisting the content team in the creation of high quality, informative SEO content.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Develop highly effective original and SEO targeted contents for Website & Blog
- Exceptional writing & editing skills and ability to communicate efficiently
- Capable of writing professional & creative SEO web content, blogs, articles, and press release according to requirements/specifications
- Good exposure as guest blogging & article writing for different article directories and blogs
- Basic understanding of keyword density and keyword relevancy
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Should have strong understanding and working knowledge of On-page & Off-page SEO activities.
- Experience with website optimization tools