Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Shishukeeper is responsible for health & welfare of children in the absence of parents.
2. Keeping records of children daily activities.
3. Should have a good communication & better relationship building quality
4. Shishukeeper should be ready to deal with emergencies in order to ensure the well being & safety to the children.
5. Knowledge of pediatric first aid are essential requirement for the shishukeeper.
6. Working hours may depends on the need of the individual family.
7. Organizing games & activities
8. Helping children get washed & changed
9. Preparing meals, snacks and helping children with eating, where necessary
10. Able to teach the children and help in completing there school work.