Can also apply at : https://unusualhire.com/social-media-specialist/
Knowledge and implementation of digital ads, publishers, content marketing, product marketing, SEO among various other marketing techniques.
· Creation of content which meets our customer standards
· Develop and deliver social media optimization (SMO).
· Stay current with social media trends and best practices.
· Research opportunities for new social marketing platforms and select adapt current process to fit client needs.
· Review and approve content on a daily basis.
· Creating and managing monthly promotions.
· In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Flickr etc.) and how they can be deployed.
· Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format.
· Ability to build and maintain client relationships.
· Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary.
Education: Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Communications/English, Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism or Design, Political Science.
Job Type: Full-time.
Location: Bangalore. CTC: Best in industry