We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Specialist to join our team consisting
Chief Executive --------> CTO – Chief Technology Officer-----> Graphic Designers, Frontend
Developers, Backend Programmers, SEO & Google AdWords Executives, Social Media Specialist,
Data Entry operators.
Please note: NO SEO or CODING KNOWLEDGE is needed.
As a Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our client’s online presence and improve their marketing and sales efforts. Additionally, the candidate would also be responsible to create blog content as and when required.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Brand Researching, Social Media Research and Advertising, Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification - Advanced candidates only.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform (like FB, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, G+, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc.) to increase the visibility of clients’ social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (Graphic Designers, Front End Developers, Back end programmers, SEO Team, Business Development etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Report Generation on topic centric articles and news
- Data Analysis
- Research on current best practices for social media posting, promotions and engagement
You will develop your skills continuously to be of support to the organization.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Proven working experience in social media or related field
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of tools Biteable, Buffer, Hootsuite
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English
- BA or equivalent in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- Diligent, Methodical and conscientious in working
- Interest to learn and take responsibility.
- Inform office issues and any customer calls and issues to Manager regularly.
- Good numerical ability.
Co-Working A/C Office with Good Facilities and friendly atmosphere
Support from Seniors on Training and mentoring.
Provident Fund Facility may be extended after one year of seniority.
Located close to Forum Mall KPHB Colony easy to commute.