- Must have a Bachelors or Masters of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Software Engineering
Job description for new BIOS requirement
This position is mostly BIOS and Firmware development in C for Server BIOS Firmware with
minimum 3-5 years of experience in BIOS/UEFI development (mandatory).
In this position, your responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to:
- Designing, developing/coding, and debugging BIOS\Firmware (mandatory)
- Debugging software and system issues
- Responding to customer and/or client requests or events as they occur
- Developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgment, and formal software process
- Demonstrate strong problem solving skills and communication skills
- Work well in a team environment.
- 3+ years experience in development of Iegacy BIOS such as Phoenix, AMI and/or experience with UEFI, EDK, Tiano cores
- 2+ years experience working with Intel CPUs, memory controllers, IO Hubs, and PC architecture
- 2+ years experience with industry specifications such as PCI, ACPI, DDR
- 3+ years experience in direct FW development, C programming in an embedded context with constrained resources
- 2+ years experience with Intel x86 Assembly Language
- 2+ years experience in PC assembly/building skills
- 3+ years experience with PC architecture.