1. Initiating implementation process by collecting data information like item master, vendor master, customer master, and BOM from user to start the implementation
2. Understanding the manufacturing process of the company & client requirement before going to start implementation
3. Implementing different ERP modules and making them run successfully
4. Giving training to the user on all ERP modules
5. Working on post-implementation functional support to client
6. Coordinating with the development team for changes/customization's in ERP
7, Diagnose & troubleshoot technical issues including ERP account set up & network configuration.
8.Talk client through a series of actions, either via Whats app chat, telephone or email, until they’ve solved technical issue.
9. Properly escalate unresolved issue to appropriate internal teams (e.g. Software development).
10. Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
Technical skill - ASP.NET, M.S. SQL, Advance MS Excel & Word knowledge
Soft Skill - English Proficiency (Spoken), Prepare accurate & Timely reports, Maintain Healthy relationship with team at client end.
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
- Full Time
- Ready to work – Pune & Outside
- Experience of working in an Organization which has ERP Software
- Minimum Experience – 2 Years
- have relevant skills and interests