4+ years of experience in testing mobile applications on IOS, Android platforms, and Web
● Good in Java OOP concepts, functional programming experience.
● Experience in mobile app automation using Appium.
● Should have experience in automating native and hybrid mobile apps.
● Must have the implementation of selenium web driver, knowledge of additional selenium
wrapper will be a plus
● Experience of implementing Automation Testing using Cypress
● Must have done the implementation of Appium or any mobile app automation which
shares selenium library, knowledge of other libraries similar to Appium will be a plus.
● Good experience and understand the Software Testing Life cycle (STLC)
● Good knowledge and experience in Software Development life cycle (SDLC)
● Good experience in Agile methodology.
● Knowledge of Mobile App development technologies (flutter) is a plus
● Must have strong analytical skills or must be a logical thinker.
● Must have basic knowledge of Jenkins also knowledge on Jmeter is a plus
● Excellent communication skills
● Experience testing and automating APIs, Soap UI.
● Knowledge of Windows, Mac OS X
● Designs and implements functional test plans and test cases(manual and automated),
based on system understanding and analysis of functional specifications.
● Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate QA activities.
● Test applications for design, usability, and function.
● Communicate with key Engineering to assist with release management, taking an
analytical and metrics-driven approach.
● Work with developers to understand business requirements, refine and improve testing
practices and perform test effort estimation.