Urgently Hiring Trainer on Full-Time basis to impart training on Software Testing
- Suitable candidate must have minimum 1 years + of experience as a Software Tester developer or trainer
- Trainer must go through a Mock Session at SourceKode before his Onboarding
- Trainer will be responsible for Preparing his/her own notes and slides to make the training simpler for Students
- Trainer will also be responsible to provide students with practicals during his trainings
- Focus needs to be given by trainer to impart a 60% theory and a 40% practical approach for students of SourceKode
- Willing to travel to multiple centres if needed
Key Skills and Responsibilities of Trainers:
- Suitable trainer must have work experience
- Fresher trainers can also apply but experienced trainers will be given first preference in selection
- Interview preparations and tips/tricks to be given by trainers
What Trainers need not worry about:
- Work Station would be provided by SourceKode Institute
- Followup with Students would be SourceKode Institutes worry
- Printing of course material would be looked after by SourceKode Institute
- Placements and final projects would be provided by SourceKode Institute
- Certification would be offered by SourceKode Institute
Salary - (Temporarily Undisclosed) Paid as per Industry Standard only after reviewal of suitable trainers work profile and Mock Session.
Trainer Contracts - A trainer contract will be signed to make sure code of conduct is followed by trainers.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Trainers must be well versed with Software Testing (Manual Testing, Automation Testing and Selenium. Knowledge of additional software technologies is a Plus.
- Trainers must have a minimum of 1 year experience as a developer or trainer