Able to handle tax compliances including assessments, gst,
· Developing new and effective techniques for Tax planning .
· Keeping tabs of the latest trends and changes in all types of Tax laws-Direct as well as Indirect.
· Coordinating with the higher management officials of their own as well as other departments, in order to report the progress and changes if any.
· Handling all types Income tax scrutiny assessments and coordinate with the auditors and tax representatives on assessments.
· Handle all types of appeals related to direct tax laws.
· Preparation and updation of Tax status Report regularly for management purpose
· Preparation of company’s financial results on a monthly basis
· Preparation of monthly MIS reports annual budgeting and forecast reports.
· Assisting board meeting / Audit committee meeting presentation and reports.
· Thorough accounting knowledge under Indian GAAP excels skills.
· Monthly book closure: co- ordination and closure on time.
· Inventory, vendor, salary and accounts reconciliation.
Track capital expenses vs budgets.
Reconcile discrepancies between internal data, contractual documentation and invoices
· Perform general ledger functions.
Prepare contractors / consultants/employees TDS summary report and process payment.
Manage and monitor all cash operations and forecast short and long term cash flow.
· Perform Corporate, financial, tax and HR Compliances.