1. To make outgoing calls to prospect customer.
2. To try and sell the products and services to the customers on call.
3. To handle objections / escalations and queries regarding the product effectively.
4. To generate more leads from the people out-called.
5. To enter the details of every interaction in the system
6. To ensure continuity of services to company in terms of generating leads by manning the telephone and other communication systems in the manner described in the RHDL procedure manual and also Standard Operating Practices for each program.
7. To ensure that mandated Service Levels are adhered to on an individual, shift and team basis.
8. To deliver the highest quality of service clients and ensure high customer satisfaction.
9. To assist in the expansion of the RHDL network by extracting all relevant information on new services from the case files and channels this information to the network executive.
10. To cultivate the RHDL network of services and prospects by building and maintaining a professional working relationship with them in the course of the case handling.
11. To support shift leaders, supervisors or who so ever concern to achieve target service delivery and financial goals.
12. To own and manage specific customer programs assigned.