● Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
● Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
● Integrate with our back-end services to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience that is super-fast for end users.
● Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product.
● Work with the product and design team to understand end-user requirements and use cases, then translate that into effective technical solution.
● Solve challenging real-time data transfer and synchronization problems.
● Proficient in XCODE, Swift and Cocoa Touch.
● Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text etc.
● Must have very strong experience with web services, SQLite database, UIkit, Multithreading and XML Parsing/JSON etc.
● Experience with offline storage, performance tuning etc.
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
● Experience in developing photos, camera, locations, calendar, scheduler, events and task management apps.
● Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notification.
● Understanding of Apples design principles and interface guidelines.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial and SVN etc.