1. Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
2. Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
3. Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
4. Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
5. Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
6. Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules.
7. Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
8. Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
9. Offer release & salary discussion.
10. Induction & joining formalities.