1) A person who can deal with steel, concrete, building facade, structural calculations is required.
2) Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural/structural designs, visiting job sites to compile measurements as necessary.
3)Capable and expert in preparing a layout plan, elevation, section, details, etc for commercial, residential and public buildings, using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and other related software.
4) Analyze technical implications of the structural design concepts, calculations.
5) Operate computer-aided drafting equipment/ software or conventional drafting station to produce designs, working drawings, calculation charts, forms and records.
6) Coordinate with architectural, electrical and mechanical design & drawings to determine a method of presentation in order to graphically represent building plans.
7) Good knowledge of construction and design principles.