- Work with highly experienced US team.
- Work on setting up Azure systems for clients
- 2+ years’ experience in complex data center environment (Cloud Azure)
- Expertise in deploying Application Server
- Work under rotational shifts
- In depth understanding of TCP/IP LAN/WAN networking technologies and troubleshooting techniques.
- Good knowledge of virtualization technologies
- Experience with configuring business-class firewalls and VPNs
- Excellent English communication skills
Responsibilities and Duties*
- The candidate should have knowledge of Networking.
- MCSE Certified, Active CCNA a plus.
- Understanding of network protocols like http, https, snmp, dns, dhcp, vlan and vpn
- In depth knowledge of following concepts: Load balancing, fail-over, Cloud Computing, Network Security
- Ability to solve desktop/Laptop related issues.
- Must have hands on experience with Network equipment i.e router, switches, modem, access point, bridge, firewall.
- Monitor network performance and troubleshoot problem related to LAN, WLAN
- Previous experience working for a managed services IT firm a plus.
- Windows Server (2008 to 2012) with AD and DNS.
- IIS server installation and maintenance.
- Troubleshooting of web application and server related issue.
- SQL server Database backup / restore and related rights.
- Excellent organizational skills, and oral and written English communication skills.
5 working days/week
Shift Timings: 4:00 PM to 12:00 AM
12:00 AM to 8:00 AM
Apply: hr@ bluegreytech.com
Job Type: Full-time