Role: Technical/Customer Support Specialist
Job Location: Chennai, India
CTC: 3.25 - 3.5 max
We are looking for an experienced candidate to assist our customers through various channels, (phone, email and chat) with their Client products. This individual will provide the customer with the highest level of support including technical troubleshooting, account maintenance ensure, provide customer education and the ability to triage issues to Level 2, 3 and the Customer Care team. In addition, provide a seamless workflow and resolution of customer requests including inquiries and escalations regarding the processing globally.
The ideal candidate must able to understand the basic troubleshooting methodologies and with the focus on the needs of the customer. They must have the ability to monitor, follow up and proactively raise the issue prior to the customer being impacted.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Handle customer issues via phone, chat and email
- Troubleshoot technical issues pertaining to the Client products
- Provide active updates to the customer until the issue has been resolved
- Be the customer advocate
- Promote and be the Client Brand ambassador
- Process Customer’s requests
Education and Experience:
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a customer facing role for consumer products and services
- Understanding of customer service processes, tools and best practices with a strong customer-centric focus
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Excellent eye for detail, able to multi-task and adjust priorities to optimize timelines and budgets.
Must be able to perform under stress and pressure.
Willingness to work in US time zones.