Technology Head (Male) - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technology Head to manage the continuous development of our next generation platform. You will be responsible for broader technology decisions, technology stack and architecture of the platform.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field. A minimum of 5 years in a senior IT role in the education sector. Experience in the most current technologies and products used in the education sector. Experience in delivering major business or technology programs.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a complex, dynamic environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strategic long-range planning around technology choices, feature road-maps and demonstrated technical project management.
• Experience with modular architecture software systems and API integrations.
• Experience with data modelling and building, configuring or integrating information and/or asset management systems.
• Experience in working on high traffic web solutions and Could Computing technologies.
• Experience in Data science and AI will be plus.